USED CAR MARKETPLACE
2013 Wolf Racing Cars CN - $90,000 AUD
Get into the safest and fastest prototype available in Australia. Strong and reliable Honda K20a engine with a SADEV sequential gearbox controlled by magneti marelli. XAP full carbon formula steering wheel. Carbon chassis with FIA carbon crash box . Has many options including dual carbon fibre seats. Has full satin black wrap.
Perfect car to get in to win a championship, for state level racing or track days. 2-3 sec a lap faster than a SR3 Radical.
Full Jam Motorsport support available.
Car is currently based on site at The Bend Motorsport Park facility and is prepped and race ready.
Headlights have been removed.
2016 Wolf Racing Cars CN Turbo - $130,000 AUD
Wolf CN Turbo for sale! A great entry level car to start racing local or prototype series.
The reason for the sale is because the current driver has upgraded to Wolf Racing Cars F1 Mistral as he is getting more serious with his racing. This car represents good value as it is equipped with the Peugeot 1.6lt turbo engine, like the late model cars, has the current electrical controls, paddle shift, traction control, launch control, rear view camera etc. Has only 17 hours on engine!
To note, the car comes minus V-Box and radio but comes one spare set of wheels.
Car is available after the 13th of March 2023 (to allow for replacement car to arrive).
This car is very cometitive lapping the bend in 1m.47sec
Jam Motorsport offer remote support and parts lifing management for the new client if required.
2022 Wolf Tornado S - $250,000 AUD
Selling this epic 2022 Wolf GB08 Tornado S due to upgrading!
- Carbon fibre monocoque tub (extremely safe)
- Power steering
- Traction control multiple maps
- Different power maps
- Launch control
- Boost button
- 550 kg
- PSA 1.6 Turbo 400 hp
- FIA Art. 259 & F1-2005 crash box Post.
- Smarty camera system
- Push to talk integrated radio system on the steering wheel
- Firebomb system
- Rear view camera
- Twin fuel pumps
- Pit lane speed limiter
- Auto high beam flash button
- Strong carbon fibre body parts
- 2 seater so passengers can come for joy rides
- Chassis has done 20 hours
- Motor has just had a full refresh with upgraded stronger pistons, rods, rings and more. Only 2 hours on the fresh motor.
- Spare parts and wheels available at an extra cost.
- Loads of grip and downforce
- The car has been race prepped and all up to date. Nothing to spend, get in and drive.
- No expenses spared and run by the best with JAM motorsport
- Jam Motorsport/ Wolf Racing Cars track side support available
- This is a cheap car for the consistent fast lap times it produces lap after lap.
- Visit https://wolfracingcars.com/modelli/tornado/?lang=en to view more information.
- Safer and faster than a Radical SR3 SR8 SR10
The current owner has lapped at SMSP doing a 1:25 on the GP circuit being a rookie. A pro behind the wheel could do a 1:22.